Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

By default my Intranet template displays events in two columns. I looked at the html source and noticed the following class:

es-cards–2

I think this class creates a two column display. I noticed that your demo does not include this class. However, I also noticed this class appears in the EasySocial demo on the stackideas site in the Events section http://easysocial.stackideas.com/events.

I would like to display only one column, like in your Intranet demo.

How do I display only one column instead of two?

Thank you 🙂

c45rs82wVm9y Friend

Hello

I figured out the problem: The default override folder for EasySocial in my Intranet template has a date appended to it in the following format: templates/ja_intranet/html/com_easysocial_day-month-year

I’m not sure why the date was automatically appended to the folder. I used the quickstart. After removing the appended date, the override files were correctly applied. Therefore, everything seems to working now.

But I still have the question: Why was the date appended to this folder and can I safely remove it?

Thank you

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s weird, there should not be that appended date number in folder name, you can remove that date.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum