Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve checked throughout the forum but unfortunately I cannot find a suitable solution. How do I edit the footer, I’ve attached a pic of the area I want to edit.

1. Picture-1
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi virendoshi,

From http://www.joomlart.com/joomla_templates_club_faqs/448.html link, you can read our company policy that:

Can I edit or remove JoomlArt Copyright?
    PDF

Note: This restriction is applied to new memberships purchased on JoomlArt from 16 Sept 2008 only. All templates under memberships purchased before this date are not subject to this restriction.

You can remove JA copyright information with condition that you purchase Copyright Removal feature which is separated from your JATC Standard membership fee. With this package you can remove our footer “Designed by JoomlArt.com” and changed it to “Designed/Powered by YourCompany” as well as other reference to JoomlArt.com.

The Copyright Removal fee structure is as follows:

* Copyright Removal for 01 domain: USD40
    * Copyright Removal for 02 domain: USD70
    * Copyright Removal for 03 domain: USD90

If you had purchased Copyright Removal feature, please send notice to me via PM for support detail.

nefar Friend

I don’t use this template but looked up the position for yours it looks to be in user 3 position. Log into admin go to module manager. Look up what’s in position User 3 (mine happend to be top menu) disable it and refresh your main page. It should be gone now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum