Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I used Firebug but can’t figure this one out. I think it is class=”custom” to fix?

Here is what I want:

Here is what it is doing:

1. correct-2012-3-23-10-42-37
    2. localhost-2012-3-23-10-40-6
    TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 309684 wrote:</em><blockquote>I used Firebug but can’t figure this one out. I think it is class=”custom” to fix?
    </blockquote>
    So that I may best try to assist you and provide you with concise guidance as to what you need to do within your template/site structure, please provide the url of the site you’re working on, as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings

abrill Friend

Hi, sorry, we have on local host still. Can anyone advise me without site url?

TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 309706 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, sorry, we have on local host still. Can anyone advise me without site url?</blockquote>
    The thing is … it may be an issue with a particular element of/with your site files or some configuration.
    As such, it is difficult to accurately identify what the issue may be without being able to access your site.

Do you not have a webhost account that you can upload (even of only temporarily) the site to and set it to “offline” within the Global Configurations?

abrill Friend

ok, it is only with custom module that I have this problem. might be line spacing with paragraph and image? Like it’s not sizing with the image only the text. I added more to the paragraphs and this is what I get:

1. localhost-2012-3-23-12-2-31
    TomC Moderator

Have you tried paying around with the padding (via CSS) for this custom module?
    – which you can likely do within the WYSIWYG image configrations

abrill Friend

Hi, This is what I have for code in typography.css

p.stickynote {
    background: url(../images/icon-sticky.png) no-repeat;
    border: 1px solid #DDDDDD;
    padding: 10px 0 10px 50px;}
    It worked fine in Rave template so I clueless why the text is going over the image and the padding isn’t working. Help!

abrill Friend

nevermind! It I figured it out! thanks though! Needed to add !important to padding 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@abrill 310177 wrote:</em><blockquote>nevermind! It I figured it out! thanks though! Needed to add !important to padding :)</blockquote>
    That’s actually kind of strange – since “!important” is really nothing more that an alert that the particular property setting is . . . .
    . . . well . . . important.

Nevertheless, glad you were able to resolve the issue !!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum