Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have tried various configurations within the Slideshow module itself, as well as tried to look though the relative CSS. I cannot figure out how to get rid of the transparent grey bar at the bottom of images (where the slideshow nav buttons are). The nav buttons are fine … but I do not want the grey bar.

How do I disable or get ride of it altogether?

Also, which transition setting creates a fade in/fade out effect for the slideshow?

THANKS !!!

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    About transparent grey bar, you can disbale it in css following those steps
    1.Go to templates/ja_rave/css/ folder, open mod_jaslideshow2.css, check line 10:
    <blockquote>html[xmlns] .clearfix {
    display: block;
    }
    addons.css (line 75)
    .ja-slide-buttons {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #000114;
    bottom: 0;
    left: -1px;
    margin: 0 5px 4px;
    padding: 10px 0;
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    width: auto;
    }</blockquote>
    Change background to “none”.
    2.Go tp templates/ja_rave/css/ folder, open css3.css, line 32
    <blockquote>.ja-slide-buttons {
    -moz-box-shadow: -1px 0 3px #FFFFFF;
    opacity: 0.7;
    }</blockquote>
    Change to
    <blockquote>.ja-slide-buttons {

}</blockquote>

About transition, you can try all case in parameters of module but seem in this module doesn’t support fade in/ fade out effect in Rave template
    Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@nguoiabcd 248890 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    About transition, you can try all case in parameters of module but seem in this module doesn’t support fade in/ fade out effect in Rave template
    Regards</blockquote>
    I’m wondering if there is a way to add it to the javascript file or something . . . . any thoughts ??

Sherlock Friend

Hi friend,
    I can’t give you detail how do it because it will need so much work. I just checked around and only send you some advices
    1.please go to folder mod_jaslideshow2 for checking source code.
    -mod_jaslideshow2.php file: it gets all parameters from configuration in backend, $effect ia parameter for transition, it also call a javascript function is JASlideshow2 from script.js (in assets folder), this function will do effect for images
    -mod_jaslideshow2.xml file: you can add more options for parameters in this file, param for transition is param what has name is “effect”

Hope can help you something
    Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@nguoiabcd 249099 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi friend,
    I can’t give you detail how do it because it will need so much work. I just checked around and only send you some advices
    1.please go to folder mod_jaslideshow2 for checking source code.
    -mod_jaslideshow2.php file: it gets all parameters from configuration in backend, $effect ia parameter for transition, it also call a javascript function is JASlideshow2 from script.js (in assets folder), this function will do effect for images
    -mod_jaslideshow2.xml file: you can add more options for parameters in this file, param for transition is param what has name is “effect”

Hope can help you something
    Regards</blockquote>
    Thank you for providing this guideline. What I will try to do is review another template that utilizes Slideshow2 and incorporates a fade in/out effect … and then see if I can duplicate the appropriate javascript from that template into my JA-Rave based Slideshow2 code.

It’s worth the trial-and-error experimentation, anyway. 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi friend,

Thank you for understanding , good luck to you and ready to help you in other problems of templates.
    Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum