Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I need instruction on how to insert banners in the right hand column throughout my website. I’ve been able to figure out how to move the modules and menus around, but cannot figure out how to insert a banner image between the right hand modules. For example, on my site http://www.packagingpulse.com, I’d like to insert some banners above and below “Pick of the Day”. Eventually I’ll be changing the image showing in Pick of the Day. The main point is, I need some help trying to figure out how to insert banners along this right hand side of the JA Rutile template.

Also, I’ve posted a couple other threads that have been responded to and solved. The community support is great. How do I update my threads to “solved” when they have been solved?

Have a great day!

mjoomla

bennitos Friend

Hello,

You can use the standard banner module in joomla and just publish it in the right module.
    If you want to have to different ones as you said (one above and one below) then simple duplicate the banner module so you have two different one.

Place one above and one below and configure both as you like.

ps. Sorry for the late response did you manage already with the question you have send in pm some time ago?

mjoomla Friend

Thanks for your quick reply! I’ll be trying your suggestion later this evening.

Yes, I was able to resolve the other PM question already.

Have a good day/evening!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mjoomla 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum