Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How can I set the Facebook Share, Like and Twitter buttons horizontal. I mean, to display one after the other in a horizontal way. Right now they are in a vertical setup.

View here, right under the Conflicto IsraelĂ­-Palestino article – http://www.foxestail.com/rave/

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

In order to do this, please write the following lines of code in the file: templatesja_ravecss

div.fb-button,
    .ja-retweet-horizontal-home,
    div.ja-facebookshare-button_count-home,
    div.ja-facebookshare-button_count{
    float: left;
    display: inline;
    margin: 2px 5px 2px 0px !important;
    }

.article-content {
    width: 100%;
    }

Try and feel free to write back.

davidrabinov Friend

Hi, I’m not being successfull with this, I added the code but I’m still get the same result as before.

What am I doing wrong here?

waseemhussain Friend

Hi,

I tried the suggested code and it worked fine.

I have new question though.

How can I manually control where in the artcile the facebook icons will show?
    In the backend I can only choose from a set number of positions.
    But his there a way to call them manually like {ja-facebook} or something similar?

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@waseemhussain 206600 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I tried the suggested code and it worked fine.

I have new question though.

How can I manually control where in the artcile the facebook icons will show?
    In the backend I can only choose from a set number of positions.
    But his there a way to call them manually like {ja-facebook} or something similar?</blockquote>

Currently, the plugin supports the positions defined in the backend settings. I will discuss your issue with our developers to see if something can be done for your requirement.

Thanks

davidrabinov Friend

Ok, it’s working now, sort of. It doesn’t look very good. The Twitter button is all the way to the right, and not aligned correctly. See here – http://www.foxestail.com/rave/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:ferenc-puskas&catid=2:deportes

Saguaros Moderator

you add the following code into the template.css file:

div.fb-button, .ja-retweet-horizontal-home {
    width: 73px;
    }
    div.ja-retweet-horizontal-home, div.ja-retweet-horizontal {
    margin: 2px 0;
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum