Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My issue is, that in my megamenu i have 3 columns. I want each column to show me menuitems in the same fashion as a normal dropdown.

How do I achieve that?

Please see my attachments:

Thanks,
    Regin

1. ex1
    2. ex2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    You can edit the mega menu settings from Template manager > JA Magz > Mega menu
    select the menu and edit their options from there .
    In the screenshot there are three columns that contains two modules
    custom html and login module .
    You can remove these from mega menu options .
    see this >

For more info read this doc. of mega menu
    Hope it helps

1. Megamenu-configuration
    regin Friend

Hi

Thanks for the answer, but sorry, I wasnt explaining myself good enough.

I want there to be 3 columns, each one with a menu – in the same style and layout as the normal drop down menu.

All my menu items are in the main menu. I have then produced 3 other menu modules, where the submenu items of the menu items “Leak detection” Corona Treatment” and “Plasma Treatment” are featured. It is those three menuitems I would like to show in the three columns. But when I publish one of the modules, the layout and style is totally different than the one in the normal dropdown.

Please see the attachments below:

Thanks

1. ex4
    2. ex3
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@regin 432965 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Thanks for the answer, but sorry, I wasnt explaining myself good enough.

I want there to be 3 columns, each one with a menu – in the same style and layout as the normal drop down menu.

All my menu items are in the main menu. I have then produced 3 other menu modules, where the submenu items of the menu items “Leak detection” Corona Treatment” and “Plasma Treatment” are featured. It is those three menuitems I would like to show in the three columns. But when I publish one of the modules, the layout and style is totally different than the one in the normal dropdown.

Please see the attachments below:

Thanks</blockquote>
    You are using the correct method to add the menu modules in columns .
    but to make it same as default menu need more customization via CSS for the individual modules .
    I am afraid such customization are out of JA support scope .
    You can hire a developer for such customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum