Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can’t find the file that allows me to modify details in the footer on each page. The details were once kept in ‘version.php’ – which does not appear to be a file in v 1.5. Does someone out there have an answer?

kitty Friend

If you are referring to the area where the copywrite is, then check what is in your user3.

bigrk Friend

Which Joomla version are you using?

aduff Friend

Thanks for the quick response.

‘User3’ has two elements: 1) the Top menu and 2) the Footer details.

The Top Menu items are obvious, but not the Footer details. If I unpublish the Footer module I end up with the Top Menu items, but no Footer details at all.

I would prefer to have a footer that mentions the CMS I am using and the license under which it is used. The footer module itself does not contain the footer text. Where do I find that text?

I get the distinct feeling it is just as obvious as the Top Menu details, and that I must be having a bad hair day!

aduff Friend

version 1.5.4

kashxo Friend

hi aduff,
    why dont you create another module by click on New button, and then select Custom HTML. Fill your desire text there and publish to position: user3. Also unpublish current Footer module there.
    Hope this help.

aduff Friend

I’ll give it a try.

many thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aduff 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum