Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to move the logo far to the left right now it is covering the menu and part of my page. I had to make some adjustments because i am using a wrapper but now I do not know how to move the logo.

The website you can see the problem is http://www.manhatty.com

thank you for all of your help

TomC Moderator

As you currently have “Optimize CSS” set at “Join and Minify” or “Compress” (within your Template Manager), it is difficult to pinpoint the exact line within the CSS file you need to work with. However, here is what you can try . . .

Open your template.css file and find the following line . . .

h1.logo a {
    background: url("/templates/ja_cloris/images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 185px;
    width: 100px;
    }

modify as follows . . .

h1.logo a {
    background: url("/templates/ja_cloris/images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;
    display: block;
    height: 185px;
    left: -100px;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100px;
    }

Let me know if that works for you.

satyrical1 Friend

Thank you!

That didn’t work, but I played around with your idea and think I found the solution just in case someone else has this problem.

In template.css find:

h1.logo, div.logo-text h1 { font-size: 250%; line-height: 1; margin-left: 10px; }

and change it to

h1.logo, div.logo-text h1 { font-size: 250%; line-height: 1; margin-left: -150px; }

TomC Moderator

It’s odd that my recommendation did not work for you – as I tested it within a couple different browsers.

Nevertheless, all’s well that ends well – glad you were able to sort it out. 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum