Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

How do I not show the video in responsive display? it is so annoying when browse in mobile, then the video prompt in full screen.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kentsekk 484921 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

How do I not show the video in responsive display? it is so annoying when browse in mobile, then the video prompt in full screen.

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Hi
    Can u provide more details with a screenshot and site url . If you do not want to publish module u can simply disable it . Or Hide the module position from template options >> Layout > Responsive Layout (click on eye icon to hide a module position).

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kentsekk 484921 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Hi
    Can u provide more details with a screenshot and site url . If you do not want to publish module u can simply disable it . Or Hide the module position from template options >> Layout > Responsive Layout (click on eye icon to hide a module position).

kentsekk Friend

Got it, thanks a lot!!!

kentsekk Friend

Got it, thanks a lot!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kentsekk 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum