Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi – I am trying to position the top menu on this template as shown on the demolive site – to the right of the search area and I hope at the bottom. Unfortunately I am able to put in user4 area but the text shown overlays the search box.

How do I get it to show to the right of the search, or at the left with the search box far right?

Sherlock Friend

Hi sm101 !
    Sorry but i really don’t understand your problem .Do You use quickstart package or template package ?
    On the demo site top menu is still at right of search box !
    It’s the best if you can send link of your site and print screen and comment on image. I will help you solve it ;).

sm101 Friend

Hi again – just moved site – hence delay. check http://www.servicemanagement101.info I wish to add text to right of search field as seen on site http://www.cultofgenesis.com. Note it is different from bottom text.

how do I do this?

Sherlock Friend

Hi sm101 !
    You login to admin >> select Extensions >> module manager >> select search module
    On right panel You set display search button to display , Button position to “Right” , Please view image attachment for detail :

sm101 Friend

Tried that – search field stays where it is – left hand side on JA Corona template…. any other ideas….?

Sherlock Friend

Hi sm101 !
    You need move search module to the right side ?
    You can do it by way :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_corona/css folder , find following code section at about line 1149 :

#ja-search {
    background:transparent url(../images/search-bg.gif) no-repeat scroll 0%;
    bottom:5px;
    height:20px;
    position:absolute;
    left:15px;
    width:194px;
    }

change into :

#ja-search {
    background:transparent url(../images/search-bg.gif) no-repeat scroll 0%;
    bottom:5px;
    height:20px;
    position:absolute;
    right:15px;
    width:194px;
    }

sm101 Friend

That worked GREAT – thanks so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sm101 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum