Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I have difficulties with setting up the four items, Interview Video, Social Network, Newsletter and Blog in my installation of ja_teline_iv for j15. I’ve created the related custom HTML modules and selected the position. But I can not get the four working. Do I missing some steps of configurations?

Thank you.

1. Google-Chrome-7
    2. Google-Chrome-6
    chavan Friend

post your site url.

timwu1616 Friend
    TomC Moderator

Are you asking how do you create an icon for a social network you are connected with your site?

Are you using JomSocial?

timwu1616 Friend

Hi tcraw1010,

Nop, I didn’t download it.
    Actually, I don’t know what extensions I should download to fit for those, Interview Video, Social Network, Newsletter and Blog. I guess I miss something here. Can you please describe what they are to make them work?

Thank you very much.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I think its best for you to install our Teline IV Quickstart, then browse to Menu manager section in Admin, check the config of “topmega” menu. First you can try to duplicate it then you can change to whatever you want.

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Nguyen 256055 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think its best for you to install our Teline IV Quickstart, then browse to Menu manager section in Admin, check the config of “topmega” menu. First you can try to duplicate it then you can change to whatever you want.</blockquote>
    Hung (or anyone) . . . . Can you tell us where the icons used for the toppega menu are located?
    I’m having a bit of a difficult time locating them within the file structure.

I actually want to create some additional menu items (with similar icons), and I want to keep everything similar in structure.
    So, I will want to put my new icon image(s) in the same directory – I’m just not sure which one it is.

:-[

timwu1616 Friend

Hi Hung,

Yep, I did all the things followed by the the Quickstart. But I just missed the topmega part. Now, it looks like the one the demo is for the top part of the site.
    Thank you very much.

timwu1616 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 256211 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung (or anyone) . . . . Can you tell us where the icons used for the toppega menu are located?
    I’m having a bit of a difficult time locating them within the file structure.

I actually want to create some additional menu items (with similar icons), and I want to keep everything similar in structure.
    So, I will want to put my new icon image(s) in the same directory – I’m just not sure which one it is.

:-[</blockquote>

Hi tcraw1010,

Try to locate the icon in the path of temlpates/ja-teline_iv/images/icons/nav-blog.png. Not sure if it is what you want.

TomC Moderator

Doesn’t seem to be the correct location. What I am specifically looking for is the location of the icons that are used for the four menu items within the “topmega” menu – to the far right of the main navigation menu (i.e. RSS, Twitter, Interview and Blog)

Phill Moderator

Have you installed the quick start Tom? It is all quite obvious when you look at it from the back end.

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 256233 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you installed the quick start Tom? It is all quite obvious when you look at it from the back end.</blockquote>
    Quickstart is the ONLY way I install and work with these templates. 😉

I’ll try to dig into it more and figure it out – it’s probably something really simple I’m just not seeing
    (or blinking too much and missing) :-[

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum