Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want to import the partners module from the JA Uber – University Template to the JA Uber – Charity template and also be in the same position.

Please help. I know this is possible, have gone through some help files online but am failing the process dismally.

Thanks in advance

Please see the attached file of the module i want to copy from the JA Uber – University Template.

1. partner-module-to-copy
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi rugarer,

It’s JA ACM module – Client type, if you’re using JA Uber – Charity template, you can simply create a new JA ACM module with type of Clients and configure with the same settings as module in Uber – Univeristy template:

1. clients
    rugarer Friend

Thank you Saguaros.

It was actually easy.
    Everyday is a learning curve!

rugarer Friend

Hi

Im working on the JA Uber Charity Module template.

Would you be able to assist me further in the following 2 things:

1. centering the logos on both of the modules I have which are “Dream Project Funded by & Project Implemented by”. As it is, they are centered to the left for both modules.
    2. Reducing the Height of the modules.

Kind Regards

1. need-to-Centre-and-change-height
    Saguaros Moderator

You should create new thread for your new question, it’s better for community 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum