Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How do I use the Typography styles? Where is the list of codes?
    I can see all the option on the Typography page on the site demo but how do I use them? There are no code references.

chriscakes Friend

Did you Download the two Typography plugins ? if so and they are uploaded already go to the plugin page and make sure they are published if they are. Then go to an article on the bottom of the page next to the button image should be the Typo button…..let me know if that works.

TomC Moderator

<em>@infinart 305733 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I use the Typography styles? Where is the list of codes?
    I can see all the option on the Typography page on the site demo but how do I use them? There are no code references.</blockquote>
    Another roundabout way you can identify many of the various classes is to utilize a web inspector like FIREBUG or Chrome’s Inspector.

For example – using Google Chrome – go to the JA ERIO TYPOGRAPHY PAGE and scroll down to where the various module class suffix info starts – e.g. BUTTONS & TAGS – right click over the first blue button and, from the pop-out menu, select “Inspect Element.” You will then see a bottom pane appear and, in the right column, you should see the identified CSS (along with a subsequent list of related css and such … it’s pretty self-explanatory).

In the case of the first blue button, the following is the module class that was identified:

<blockquote>a.btn-blue span</blockquote>

I realize this method involves a few additional steps – and it really shouldn’t . . .
    but at least this is a way you can go about identifying most of the module class suffix info for the time being.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    If you want to identify the exact CSS file location of the various classes . . . whenever you are using a web inspector to investigate/identify CSS elements, always set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General Settings. Otherwise, the “compressed” css file/line info that is presented will not be correct and, as a result, much more difficult to find within your various directory CSS files.

Hope That Helps

😎

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum