Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m curious if anyone knows how you can have product titles in the mod_ja_vmproductslide word warp. I have some fairly long titles for some products and instead of wrapping they simply get cut off. I’ve looked for a setting in the back end but have not been able to find one.

What I’m looking to accomplish is something akin to http://daimingjewelry.com/ where he has a 2-3 line text description.

mj1256 Friend

I don’t think you can, but you can change the width of the div and try that in the module parameters

nefar Friend

<em>@mj1256 92235 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think you can, but you can change the width of the div and try that in the module parameters</blockquote>

The problem I ran into with trying that method is that it ended up looking fairly poor. I have to cut down on how many images it shows (3), there is a fairly wide gap between the pictures (I use large thumbs 150×150) followed by the text actually hanging over the left and right side of the picture causing it to set off the eye and just not look right. :((

sfpkent Friend
    nefar Friend

Awesome, Thanks! I didn’t even think to check if it was a browser issue since 99.9% of the time It’s IE I have problems with not firefox lol.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Good to hear that!

According to my google analytics report, 54.18% of my surfers are using firefox but only 37.30% using Internet Explorer, so firefox is the browser we really have to test.

nefar Friend

That’s good it used to be 99% Internet explorer users.

I think more and more are starting to get sick of microsoft products. I know I am. I just had another problem pop up now with adding “additional” images for products. Firefox lists the additional products in a nice verticle line in product details. I.E. puts them side to side pushing the text descriptions over.

**** you I.E. **** you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum