Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kindly suggest how do we change the images in slideshow and intro text in slideshow, it was much easier in your earlier modules, bit confused ??????????

chavan Friend

All Modules in position : spa-slide-items in Module Manager has the images for the spa slideshow

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@Chavan 450238 wrote:</em><blockquote>All Modules in position : spa-slide-items in Module Manager has the images for the spa slideshow</blockquote>
    ……. and ….. module JA ACM will load other module inside it . you can check it in the Module manager >> Slideshow>>Module position >>>spa-slide-items
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/4wfhmv

James Weston Friend

pankajsharma which module holds this image as I cannot seem to fin it.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-10-20-at-5.51.24-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello origomedia
    the module is Slideshow
    you can find the module in module manager .

James Weston Friend

Thanks. When I go to that module it doesn’t show me anything on teh page below the section Height On Desktop.

When i look at other slideshow modules it shows below that all the image names and the text that goes with the image. Is this a bug or am I looking at it wrongly.

Jim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    as i mentioned above
    <blockquote>All Modules in position : spa-slide-items in Module Manager has the images for the spa slideshow</blockquote>
    module JA ACM will load other module inside it . you can check it in the Module manager >> Slideshow>>Module position >>>spa-slide-items
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/4wfhmv

Check the module positions >>> spa-slide-items

James Weston Friend

Cheers I got it now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Weston 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum