Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m using default template but can’t find out a way to display the fancy banner-header at the top of the page.

1. 9QKQVgK
    TomC Moderator

When you installed the template, did you do so via the quickstart + sample data installation?

suzanna Friend

Yes, I used quick start template.

suzanna Friend

I found the documentation. Thanks for the pointer.

Is it possible to display masthead on all pages without specifying every single page itemid? I have the module menu assignment ‘show on all’ but unless there is an itemid the module the background doesn’t show. i want to include it on all pages without specifying itemID, if that’s possible.

Saguaros Moderator

Not all of pages on your site use the same layout, some pages will not have ‘masshead’ position so that this module can be shown.

Furthermore, if you don’t specify the param for specific page, you can only display default title and default description in this module, [background] param is extra parameter and it requires you to specify the configuration condition.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum