Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there an easy way to change the main menu color and how to make it a solid color? For example, on the homepage of the JA Sugite the main menu is transparent, but on “Our Services” page and the blog style the menu is solid black.

Cheers,

Jon

TomC Moderator

Your site appears to be password protected . . . will need login info to view/inspect your site to provide assistance.

travelingjon Friend

How can I share my login privately? Also, right now I only have the quickstart content populating my site. So, when I say on the homepage of the JA Sugite the main menu is transparent, but on “Our Services” page and the blog style the menu is solid black I am referring to the demo JA Sugite.

Thanks for the response and let me know if you need my login to address a solution.

Cheers,

Jon

TomC Moderator

<em>@travelingjon 436494 wrote:</em><blockquote>How can I share my login privately?

Jon</blockquote>

Simply send me a Private Message with the info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum