Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

So, as in the demo, I am using JA Slideshow Lite on my homepage to display a couple photos with red boxes layered on top which contain text.

The text appears under the navigation buttons of the slideshow, so you can’t read it properly.

How do I put the box on the right side of the picture?

Thanks!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you post a link to the page ?

osbp Friend

This is the site that I am working on:

http://www.osbp.hu/joomla/de/

pavit Moderator

Add in this folder templatesja_universitycsscustom.css ( if not present you should create it )

.ja-ss-desc {
    left:600px;
    }

osbp Friend

I created the CSS, but do I have to change any other settings? The boxes still appear the same as before.

rotechenterprise Friend

Hi, similar question if anyone is able to help. The text that i have is covering part of the image, is there a way to lower the text under the navigation arrow and make the background transparent? This will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>The text that i have is covering part of the image, is there a way to lower the text under the navigation arrow and make the background transparent?</blockquote>

Could you post a link to the page ? so we can better help

rotechenterprise Friend

Thank you Pavit, this is what i’m trying to accomplish:

Current description:

I would like it to look like this:

Background beneath the text transparent and the displayed description lower.

Very appreciated.

http://www.idinewyork.com

1. Current
    2. Idea
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Try this solution

In this file templatesja_university_t3css

create a new css file ( If not already there ) and name it custom.css, in this file add this css rules

.ja-ss-desc {
    Background:none!important;
    bottom:-20px;
    }
    .ja-ss-btns span {
    margin-bottom: -60px;
    }

rotechenterprise Friend

Thank you, i included the code into the custom.css but the description still appears the same.

The path that i have is templatesja_universitycss

Not _t3 is it the same?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rotechenterprise 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum