Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I’m really new to this CMS thing as an amateur. I understand the basic but I’m want to learn more. I found this Purity template to be appealing a few levels but I’m having issue with understanding how to move things around.

I’d like to have my header graphic first and then the menu underneath. And as you can see at handlersspot.net I’m not having a whole lot of luck! I gave a custom module the background image but it doesn’t fill what ever div is there completely just the spaced that’s used by a heading or paragraph tag.

I’m trying to get it to resemble http://ftscv3.handlersspot.net/_index.php .

I think a CMS will better handle what is needed. I’m just trying to really accelerate my learning curve on this. So any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Dave

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Dave Please share a screenshot what you want to change in template .
    + I request you to update your membership for custom work help , so i can assist you better .

handler Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 466864 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello
    Dave Please share a screenshot what you want to change in template .
    + I request you to update your membership for custom work help , so i can assist you better .</blockquote>

I’m guessing that you’re asking me to update my membership to a paid level? I would but I don’t get paid for this, I don’t do this for a living as it’s only a hobby. And I was totally out for the learning experience. I’d like to learn how to do this rather than have somebody do it for me. In the end if this forum for this particular theme is all about making money then I think I should search else where or abandon my efforts.

I gave two examples of how it is and what I’m trying to do in the previous post :

This would pertain to the graphic at the top of the page, I guess you could call this a banner or a masthead.

How I already have it at -> http://ftscv3.handlersspot.net/_index.php .

And my failed attempt cause I don’t really understand how to move modules around at -> http://handlersspot.net/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

The Quote for upgrade membership is only is only if you need customization support in the template .
    As i can see you are looking to move the modules so you can do it from your Joomla module manager by click on left arrow and drag and drop .
    If you want to move change the module position up and down you can do it from the Template manager>> Purity III >>> options >>> Layout and click on settings icon in the right side of module position .

For detailed information i suggest you to Read the documentation of Purity III Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum