Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I read up on K2 and now, I’m not exactly sure how the K2 system could help me. It’s basically redundant to me and creating a bit of a problem (see pictures below) but I know there’s something important to K2.

Note: On the Fubix content categories, Menu items, I’ve changed “La Liga” to “CBL.” My aim is to see “CBL” instead of “La Liga” throughout the website.

From the Home Page clicking on one of my categories gives me the correct page.

But from the Megamenu Other > All Categories > La Liga, its giving me a different content, the K2 content, for the supposedly same page

By now, I know that all I have to do is to change the linkages on the Menu options to change that, I haven’t exactly figured that one out yet, but what good does K2 contribute to the whole picture?

TomC Moderator

You don’t have to use the K2 CCK component if you don’t want to.

cebusportingclub Friend

<em>@TomC 431831 wrote:</em><blockquote>You don’t have to use the K2 CCK component if you don’t want to.</blockquote>

Thanks! Just needed expert advice.:laugh:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cebusportingclub 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum