Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m sorry if my question is stupid but, i need to have the same style like the demo link : http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_lens
    or this screenshot…

I have already this version without right toolbar even it is enabled …

How to activate the photowall while keeping the toolbar… ?

THX a lot !

A beginner !

1. 2012-10-01_115940
    2. 2012-10-01_120152
    laurentg Friend

I’m sorry if i’m not clear…

I would like to have the same layout as on the screenshot above, with the right menu on the home page.

When I point my link homepage to a K2 category, I lose the right column and wall picture takes up the entire page … I tried almost all the available settings when i edit K2 category

Thx for your help…

Sherlock Friend

Hi laurenttg,

Actually I have to let you know that the right column should not appeared there at the Ja lens demo, it’s an issue with this demo and should be fixed soon, anyway if you want to show the right column at k2 layout, you can try as following

Open the file of templatesja_lenshtmlcom_k2ja_lenscategory.php you would see this line of code
    [PHP] define (‘_IS_LAYOUT_VIEW’, true); [/PHP]

Remove that line I think would help !

laurentg Friend

Great … ! It work fine…
    I suspected that this was a bug but I wanted to be like that.

Thanks a lot

tomo555 Friend

The demo also shows the title for each item on the frontpage. This would be useful for mobile and tablet devices as it is hard for a new visitor to our site to work out what each item tile relates to. Is this possible to show the title for mobile and tablet devices as it does in your demo?

Sherlock Friend

Hi tomo555,

Do you mean to the titles that appeared once you hover on an item ? Don’t you have that function ? Can you share with me here your url ?

tomo555 Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 340991 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tomo555,

Do you mean to the titles that appeared once you hover on an item ? Don’t you have that function ? Can you share with me here your url ?</blockquote>

Ah Mr Holmes,

We have that function on the Ipad but it’s a bit hit or miss whether new visitors to the site using an Ipad know this feature exists. I like your buggy demo where you can see the text over the image perminemtly and if you hover over the image the background of the tile goes black making it easier to read the item title.

I was wondering if this was possible only for the mobile or tablet versions?

Cheers,

Dr Watson

Sherlock Friend

Hi Dr Watson 🙂

If this function does not work on your site, you can pm me your url, the admin account as well as the FTP info, I will check it out for you.

Sherlock Friend

Hi Dr Watson 🙂

If this function does not work on your site, you can pm me your url, the admin account as well as the FTP info, I will check it out for you.

vovencius Friend

This works perfectly. Here comes the question.

How can I keep the right column for all the k2 layout pages (and display timeline images) except the front page.

Since JA Lens is not a T3 template, is there a reasonable hack to keep the front page the way it is displayed now on JA_Lens demo without the right column and keep the right column with timeline on other k2 layout pages?

Thanks in advance!

tomo555 Friend

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 341127 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dr Watson 🙂

If this function does not work on your site, you can pm me your url, the admin account as well as the FTP info, I will check it out for you.</blockquote>

Hi Sherlock!

I PM’d you a week ago, can you look at my query please?

Thanks,

Tomo

Ninja Lead Moderator

@tomo555: I tried to read information your request from PM and forum but i could not get it. I checked on your site on tablet and mobile but i saw title show on each item on front-end as fine

Just for better clarification, I would need to take a closer look at your site. Please include screenshot here for further investigation.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum