Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I need to insert a background image for some pages. The best way I found now ( but I am not satisfied and it does not work with all browser) is to put it in the footer and to make a class _hg or _hg2.

I try to put i in the layout, but it does not work. Could you please help and/or explain how to do it? It begins to be urgent:
    Thanks
    Philippe

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?>
    <layout name=”desktop”>
    <!–Extra css load for this layout–>
    <stylesheets>
    </stylesheets>
    <blocks name=”top” style=”xhtml”>
    <block name=”absolute” type=”modules” style=”raw”>absolute</block>
    <block name=”top-panel” type=”modules” style=”raw” main-inner=”1″>top-panel</block>
    <block name=”header” type=”header” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”mainnav” type=”mainnav” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”hintergrundrechts” type=”modules” main-inner=”1″>hintergrundrechts</block>
    <block name=”cpanel” type=”usertools/cpanel”></block>
    <block name=”topsl” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”1″>user1,user2,user3,user4,user5</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name=”middle” colwidth=”20″>
    <block name=”left1″>position-7</block>
    <block name=”right1″>position-5</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name=”bottom” style=”xhtml”>
    <block name=”botsl” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”1″>user6,user7,user8,user9,user10</block>
    <block name=”navhelper” type=”navhelper” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”footer” type=”footer”></block>
    </blocks>
    </layout>

1. screenshot-ringe
    2. hintergrung-rechts
    swissa Friend

What you are looking to do is add styling to a particular module?

The best way I think would be to copy the css of the module add a suffix to it and then just use the suffix for the module you want on the pages you want.

Hope that helps you

Gruss

philingbb Friend

That’s what I do, I used user1. I put the module in user 1 and used a suffix. http://www.ringeundstehr.de.web53.ims-firmen.de/

But I think it is not a clean way to work. Do you think it is possible to add a module in a block and a style to this block?
    Or do you think what I do is right?

Thanks for your answer
    Philippe

swissa Friend

I think using a suffix is the cleanest way personally – using css (cascading STYLE sheets!) – and makes styling very easy – adding a different colour border, a badge or (or in your case a background).

z.B.

Gruss

1. Screen-Shot-2012-05-20-at-19.07.42
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum