Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In JA Opal template, the breadcrumps is below the main menu. I want to add a news flash ticker below that. However, when I assign the module to that position (beradcrumps) it never appears
    How do I make the module appear below breadcrump?

Thanks

TomC Moderator

What steps did you take to add / assign the new module ??

vedics Friend

In the module manage, I selected the news flash ticker module which I installed and assigned it to the position ‘breadcrumps’ and enabled it. I was expecting this module to appear below the existing breadcrump in the template.

Thanks for your reply

TomC Moderator

I’m thinking there might be an issue with the module parameters set for the breadcrumbs module that prevents you from adding another whole module into that space. Might want to check the relative CSS for this. It might be that you have to increase the height parameters of the relative CSS for that position in order to accommodate the additional content.

Then again, I might be completely off my rocker and not know what I’m talking about. :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum