Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I am using the JA Zite template and I would like to add a js tracking script on the slideshow lite. More exactly on the button appearing on the left.

The problem is that when I add this script into the <a> tag not only this doesn’t work but the button as well as the text on the left completely disappear.

The script I would like to add will be something like this : onclick=”_gaq.push([‘_trackEvent’, ‘DemandeDevis’, ‘Clic’, ‘BandeauAccueil’]);” .

Thank you in advance for your help,
    Andrea

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Andrea,

You can not add with format into JA Slideshow Lite module

onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'DemandeDevis', 'Clic', 'BandeauAccueil']);"

But you only put

onclick="_gaq.push();"

<blockquote>Go admin area->Extensions->Module Manager->Edit JA Slideshow lite->Advanced Configuration</blockquote>

<h3>Simplicity is not simple</h3><p>Aliquam Sed mauris quis tincidunt Duis tristique vitae Vestibulum In consequat. A eget Morbi consectetuer tincidunt Cum laoreet mattis ante adipiscing faucibus.</p><a class="btn-action" href="http://www.joomlart.com/" onclick="_gaq.push();"><span>View demo</span></a>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum