Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I am using JA Social template. My front page has only one article and I am using “The Article Layout displays a single Article“. But I need to add the Facebook Share icon/plugin on this page. Anyone has any idea how can I do it?

Thanks in advance.

himangi Friend

Hi,

You just need to published the plugin for the category, corresponding to your article.

ruddin3195 Developer

Hi Himangi,

Thank you so much for the quick reply. It was quite helpful indeed.

ruddin3195 Developer

<em>@himangi 233975 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

You just need to published the plugin for the category, corresponding to your article.</blockquote>

Just another quick question regarding the ordering of the icon. By default Twitter Icon comes first. Can I adjust so that the facebook icon comes first? I tried adjusting the ordering but no luck.

himangi Friend

Hi,

Can you please provide site URL? If not, tell me where are you seeing the icons and which plugin is being used to display those icons.

ruddin3195 Developer

<em>@himangi 233990 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Can you please provide site URL? If not, tell me where are you seeing the icons and which plugin is being used to display those icons.</blockquote>

The site URL is http://www.onlinepointer.com. At the moment Twitter Icon appears first but I want the Facebook icon to appear first.

himangi Friend

Try changing order of the plugins.

ruddin3195 Developer

<em>@himangi 234108 wrote:</em><blockquote>Try changing order of the plugins.</blockquote>

Done, Worked well. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ruddin3195 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum