Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@fturkmen 422372 wrote:</em><blockquote>i found problem. i use in custom.css these codes :

.top-header {
    background: #0E0E0D
    border-bottom: solid 2px #EFF81B }
    .ja-healineswrap em {
    color: #fff
    }
    ja-headlines-item a {
    color: #fff
    }

.top-header {height: 5px;}

when i delete , positions are ok. but i need these codes for my this thread. what can you say about this problem.</blockquote>

the above class changes reflect for both positions

Hi Positions top-1 and top-2 are in the .top-header .
    you set the height : 5px
    thats why you are facing the issue . please increase the height and check it .

Hope it helps

fturkmen Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 422373 wrote:</em><blockquote>the above class changes reflect for both positions

Hi Positions top-1 and top-2 are in the .top-header .
    you set the height : 5px
    thats why you are facing the issue . please increase the height and check it .

Hope it helps</blockquote>

but i dont want to change all background of top of my template. i need only 5px heigth black bacground with 2px yellow border and it includes left centered ja news ticker module.. i think i need too much :))

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please don`t write the same issue in multiple thread . follow this thread

Thank you

alexsmirnov Friend

@fturkmen,

I hope you don’t mind continuing your further discussion over your custom.css styles with pankajsharma in the thread where he invited you to?

I believe your issue with positioning your module inside “top-2” in now fully resolved, so I am now marking this thread as “Solved”.

Happy joomlarting 🙂

Regards,

Alex

fturkmen Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 422527 wrote:</em><blockquote>@fturkmen,

I hope you don’t mind continuing your further discussion over your custom.css styles with pankajsharma in the thread where he invited you to?

I believe your issue with positioning your module inside “top-2” in now fully resolved, so I am now marking this thread as “Solved”.

Happy joomlarting 🙂

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

yes it has solved. thanks your helping. my other problem is in this thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fturkmen 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum