Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The Olyra guide says red is one of the colors available, but I didn’t find it anywhere? If it’s available, where can I locate it, or do I need to make my own red_css file?

cwigg Friend

The default is quite close to red, but on my monitor it looks orange. We could give JA the benefit of the doubt and explain it like that. Otherwise I’d suggest it’s a doc error. You’d have to change the CSS and images to your chosen color. Use the images in the images/blue folder and the blue.css file as a start point (rather than change the default).

dzinwiz Friend

Thanks for your quick response. It is orange – red isn’t even mentioned in the css files. I think it would be super nice if they just provided the ‘missing’ css file, but alas… I suppose I can take care of that myself. A little disappointed, but overall it is a really cool template (just takes a lot of thought when it comes to truly modifying so many elements).

Again, thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dzinwiz 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum