Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I want to add 2 different images to “onepage1” and “onepage5” module as a background image in home page . would you please tell me how can I do this? I think I have to add this 2 lines to an specific css file which I don’t know where can i find the file.:laugh:

1. background-image: url(“images/products/ onepage1.jpg”); position: relative; height: auto; min-height: 341px
    2. background-image: url(“images/products/ onepage5.jpg”); position: relative; height: auto; min-height: 341px

I read this article but there is not such a file explained there (templates/ja_onepage/css/custom.css) , also I know there is a direct CSS code for onepage1 …..3…5 .
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/module-class-suffix-33/.

please help me to do this.
    regards

kelvin899 Friend

Hey @fcweb,

You have to create the custom.css by yourself inside ../templates/css/. Then you can added the code and it should work.

fcweb Friend

thanks for answer! but I think it should be a special css file which contain “onepage5 ” class, because I can see this code inside the html file :
    <div id=”onepage_5″ class=”section onepage module onepage-5 onepage-image inview”> :laugh:
    and if I could fine the place of the file then it would be all right!

fcweb Friend

hi,
    I FOUND IT:
    /t3-assets/dev/templates.ja_appolio.less.style.less.css
    now I can add the background image to .section.onepage-3 😀

kelvin899 Friend

Hey @fcweb,

If you edit in the.less and compile to css then your changes might get lost. (I dont know if I am wrong here because I am not from the support). When you make a custom.css it wont get override.

Then you could do something like this in the custom.css file:

.section onepage module onepage-5 onepage-image inview {

background-image: url("images/products/ onepage1.jpg");
    position: relative;
    height: auto;
    min-height: 341px;

}

Because this class would now be override, hope it helps!

fcweb Friend

haaa! thank you , I didnt know that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fcweb 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum