Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’m currently working with the Teline IV template and I was wondering if anyone could help me to add a superbanner (728×90) and a skyscraper (160×600) for ads. The first banner should be on top of the website, above the topbar. The skyscraper should be beneath the content area.

It should combined look like this: http://www.versandtarif.de/ueberuns/werbung/imgmedia/Tandem_Ad.gif

I’ve already tried editing some files (from the folder ‘blocks’) and also tried changing the css files, but it didn’t work out.

Website’s currently not online, but I don’t think it’s actually necessary to look at it.

Thanks a lot.

TomC Moderator

Wow … I think that is going to take some very creative CSS styling and possible new position creation (or clever current position manipulation).
    I firmly believe that pretty much ANYTHING can be accomplished – design wise.

I’m not really sure, at this moment, how to achieve that …. but I am VERY interested to see how you ultimately do it.

My suggestion …. in addition to here, try some of the CSS styling communities – like CSS Garden and such.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum