Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Yeap…! Please see the attached files…!

Is there another module that I might be missing…?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474451 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I was able to manage the landing page and added most of the modules I wanted except the one for the footer, I do find the 3 modules with the information but the I don’t see the main one (Black Box),

For some reason the footer part is missing in the landing sample, how can I add this…?

Thank you.</blockquote>

By default from our product did not support the footer under landing page too here and you can add it if you want but you have to assign module to landing position

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-22-at-16.24.34
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474451 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

I was able to manage the landing page and added most of the modules I wanted except the one for the footer, I do find the 3 modules with the information but the I don’t see the main one (Black Box),

For some reason the footer part is missing in the landing sample, how can I add this…?

Thank you.</blockquote>

By default from our product did not support the footer under landing page too here and you can add it if you want but you have to assign module to landing position

cbc575 Friend

Thank you I will try and let you know how it works…! 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@Ninja Lead 474584 wrote:</em><blockquote>By default from our product did not support the footer under landing page too here and you can add it if you want but you have to assign module to landing position

</blockquote>

Isn’t that kinda what I suggested in Post #9 ?? :-[

cbc575 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 474584 wrote:</em><blockquote>By default from our product did not support the footer under landing page too here and you can add it if you want but you have to assign module to landing position

</blockquote>

Dear Ninja Lead, Unfortunately it didn?t fly, because the structure of the JA Cagox Landing Page is in segments and instead of placing all the info together as in the other pages where the footer displays, it creates a new segment for each portion of data. Please see the attached screen shoots.

I notice that they are modules that hold the info from other modules; perhaps a good example is the Module ?Tabs? which holds the information for ?New arrivals? and ?Hot sales?, is there an equivalent module for the Footer too…? If so, how is it called, I can’t find it so far.

Thank you and kind regards,

1. SH-2015.05.22-12.12.43-07
    2. SH-2015.05.22-12.12.19-06
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@cbc575: From your screenshot, I see footer module is loading on your site but in this case there is not supported css style for it and you have to make the custom on that.

But you can post the URL of your site here, I will take a look and suggest you further.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@cbc575: From your screenshot, I see footer module is loading on your site but in this case there is not supported css style for it and you have to make the custom on that.

But you can post the URL of your site here, I will take a look and suggest you further.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum