Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On the uber template I have activated a breadcrumb in the “medicare-header” position. It is showing fine except I would like it to be aligned with the content on the page and not at the left extremity of the window.

See it here : http://sib.mylennium.net/index.php/news-3

Thank you for any idea that could help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In this case
    You use padding-left for creating padding . Add below code in custom.css file

@media (min-width: 1180px) {.breadcrumb { padding-left: 125px!important;}}

save and check , Adjust the value of padding-left as per your needs .

Manes Friend

Thank you for your reply, but this is not exactly correcting the problem, it does move the breadcrumb line off the really border of the page, but it is fixed, so it means not responsive, when resizing the page the breadcrumb is not aligned to the left side of the page content.

Do you have any other idea ?

Manes Friend

Replying to myself in cas this can be useful for someone :

in the breadcrumb module I added “container” in the module class suffix field, then adjusted the padding a bit, now it seems to work.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote> @media (min-width: 1180px) {.breadcrumb { padding-left: 125px!important;}}</blockquote> @media (min-width: 1180px) {.breadcrumb { padding-left: 125px!important;}}
    Hi
    the above code is applied only between specific screen size . You can adjust the padding with using different media queries like give in my example .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum