Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to edit the K2 item view to rearrange a few of the blocks. My main issue can be seen here:

http://www.solidarisme.be/blog/blog-artikels/item/925-stop-the-war-coalition-hands-off-iran–syria-manifestatie

The video is all the way down, below author description and everything! That’s very confusing to people.

I would also like to tweak some other stuff, but my question is:

Where is the .php file which controls the order of K2 item content in JA Minisite?

I searched everywhere, disabled JAT3 CSS, you name it. Funny I can’t find anyone else with this issue either.

Thanks in advance!

zakladadadic Friend

Have you tried this?
    /templates/ja_minisite/html/com_k2/

thierry_vanroy Friend

Nope, that directory doesn’t exist, BUT you did give me the idea to look at the components directory of K2 and it worked!

I went to:

components/com_k2/templates/default/item.php

And looked for the ‘videoblock’, then I cut the following code:

[PHP] <div class=”clr”></div>

<?php if($this->item->params->get(‘itemVideo’) && !empty($this->item->video)): ?>
    <!– Item video –>
    <a name=”itemVideoAnchor” id=”itemVideoAnchor”></a>

<div class=”itemVideoBlock”>
    <h3><?php echo JText::_(‘K2_MEDIA’); ?></h3>

<?php if($this->item->videoType==’embedded’): ?>
    <div class=”itemVideoEmbedded”>
    <?php echo $this->item->video; ?>
    </div>
    <?php else: ?>
    <span class=”itemVideo”><?php echo $this->item->video; ?></span>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if($this->item->params->get(‘itemVideoCaption’) && !empty($this->item->video_caption)): ?>
    <span class=”itemVideoCaption”><?php echo $this->item->video_caption; ?></span>
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php if($this->item->params->get(‘itemVideoCredits’) && !empty($this->item->video_credits)): ?>
    <span class=”itemVideoCredits”><?php echo $this->item->video_credits; ?></span>
    <?php endif; ?>

<div class=”clr”></div>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>[/PHP]

And did paste above:
    [PHP]
    <div class=”clr”></div>

<?php if($this->item->params->get(‘itemExtraFields’) && count($this->item->extra_fields)): ?>
    <!– Item extra fields –>
    <div class=”itemExtraFields”>[/PHP]

Bingo!

Thanks for the leg up!

Perhaps JART should include this patch in an updated version, because really, this makes a lot more sense.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thierry_vanroy 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum