Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I would like to have the menu from the tab module and the products (for those options when you have less than 4 item) center in the window. I notice this happens already in Simple Page but I want to do the same in Home.

Thanks for your support.

1. SH-2015.05.21-10.29.03-08
    2. SH-2015.05.21-10.29.45-09
    TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on.

cbc575 Friend

Dear TomC, this is regardless our website, we are using the JA Cagox quickstar info, demo, and templates. You have all the info already.

TomC Moderator

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_cagox/css/

Within that custom.css file, pate the following CSS rule:

.nav-tabs {
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
    width: 40%;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

cbc575 Friend

Great, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank a lot.

cbc575 Friend

Great, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank a lot.

cbc575 Friend

The code you sent me works for the title tabs but not for the products, any other idea…?

1. SH-2015.05.21-10.29.03-08
    2. SH-2015.05.21-10.29.45-09
    cbc575 Friend

The code you sent me works for the title tabs but not for the products, any other idea…?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474509 wrote:</em><blockquote>The code you sent me works for the title tabs but not for the products, any other idea…?</blockquote>

Not clear on the difference :confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474509 wrote:</em><blockquote>The code you sent me works for the title tabs but not for the products, any other idea…?</blockquote>

Not clear on the difference :confused:

cbc575 Friend

In one the titles are justified to the left and when you have less than 4 items, it does not place them in the middle.

cbc575 Friend

In one the titles are justified to the left and when you have less than 4 items, it does not place them in the middle.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474513 wrote:</em><blockquote>In one the titles are justified to the left and when you have less than 4 items, it does not place them in the middle.</blockquote>

Do you know when you will be able to get your site online – so your particular issue can be inspected specifically?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cbc575 474513 wrote:</em><blockquote>In one the titles are justified to the left and when you have less than 4 items, it does not place them in the middle.</blockquote>

Do you know when you will be able to get your site online – so your particular issue can be inspected specifically?

Phill Moderator

cbc575,

You wrote when you reported Tom’s post

<blockquote> Why is that some support people tend to respond with a tangent if they are given all
    the basic information from the beginning? Clearly they don’t even read the message
    nor see the files attached. </blockquote>

We usually ask to see peoples site when diagnosing problems for a number of reasons. Sometimes we are not working from a location where we have that particular template available but the main reason is because we do not know what modifications you may have already made. It would be very remiss if we suggested a code change which then caused you to loose any hard work you may have already put in. In your case, you asked a question but did not say whether you were using the quickstart or whether it had not been modified hence Tom requesting a link to your site.

As your request is a custom modification please be aware this is outside the standard support scope. We try our best to help but it may not always be possible depending on how complex a requested modification is. Hopefully yours will be simple. Joomlart do also offer custom services for more complex modifications and the like, you can find the details here – https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/custom-service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum