Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

On the demo version – for the "Album" listing within the ja-muzic-sidenews module – when one clicks on an album, it naturally takes one to the "Album" info page for the item.

What I would like to know is how to change the default direction to the artist’s "Biography" page rather than "Album" info.

For that matter, how does one change the Category ID altogether ??

Thanks !!!

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You will need to customise much to achieve that. However, this heavy customization is out of support scope. I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

TomC Moderator

You’re telling me that it requires "heavy customization" to change a default link direction?

It should be a relatively simply php code fix to redirect the link – I just do not know which file/line.

Care to give it a bit more thought?

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you asked it’s simply to change, you can take a look the config and source code below

• Go to Admin of your site -> Template manager -> ja_muzic – Default -> Templates Config, see the screenshot

• Source code: templates/ja_muzic/html/com_content/category/muzic.php file

Good luck to you.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-28-at-22.33.06
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum