Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Could some one please help me. I have manage to change the BG color to my own BG and it looks good but I can only see half of my new BG color and all of the rest have not changed so basically I need to change the top part BG color and the Bottom part to a different color and all of the middle part i want to change to a different color please have a look at the site that will clarify more clear. Thanks

http://www.gamasshop.co.uk

TomC Moderator

Can you do me a favor and set your site to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager?

kcadminuk Friend

Hi. thanks mate

I have changed the site to a development mode but still I only see half of the background i want.

TomC Moderator

<em>@kcadminuk 378117 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. thanks mate

I have changed the site to a development mode but still I only see half of the background i want.</blockquote>
    Are you sure your site is set to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager …. and you saved the change?
    I just checked and it still appears to be in “compiled” mode.

I assume you’re using the Joomla 3.0 based template – correct?

kcadminuk Friend

I am using 2.5 and I am sure I have enabled the development mode you can have a look at the screen shots i have attached. Thanks

1. development-mode
    2. scrnsht
    TomC Moderator

ahhhhhh … in that case, since you’re using 2.5, then what you need to do is set “Optimize CSS” to “No” – same General settings area. (Sorry about that – I mistakenly assumed you were using J3.0 version).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum