Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Support,

I have tried to read all previous postings but could not find the one that I need to have for my questions. I want to have other colour as back ground for the template,a kind like a frame colour, so it will look like joomla.org web site, with a kind of orange colour frame in the background for template (inside the frame is still the same with white background), Please guide me which part of what files I need to change.

Thanks in advance,
    Eka

kashxo Friend

Could you show which part of template you want to change in a screenshot so I can focus it easier?

eka_template Friend

<em>@kashxo 47658 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you show which part of template you want to change in a screenshot so I can focus it easier?</blockquote>

Thanks for your help. Attached is the file showing what I want it to appear.
    Hopefully you can understand. So, I just want the white background (around the template) change into other colour I can define (currently it is white background and I found this white background is also the background of some area within in the template)

Thanks,
    Eka

1. ja-edinite
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

To change layout as you need, pls modify some style in /css/template.css:

body#bd {
    background: red none repeat scroll 0%; <= CHANGE COLOR WHICH YOU NEED TO SET FOR OUT AREA
    color:#515756;
    }

#ja-wrapper {
    background-color:#FFFFFF;
    margin:10px auto;
    padding:0pt 0pt 40px;
    width:950px;
    }

Goodluck!

eka_template Friend

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I need to get.
    May your heart open more to Divine Love&Light.

Regards, 🙂
    Eka

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@eka_template 47770 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    May your heart open more to Divine Love&Light.
    </blockquote>
    Thanks.
    Sorry for my bad english but what does it mean?

eka_template Friend

hi,

this is certainly out of topic of template. But everybody needs it.

I wish your heart open and be filled with Divine Love&Light, so your heart can be happier, more peaceful, more calmness and so you can perform your daily life much better with more joy in your heart.
    Do you want to have more calm and peace in your heart, right? 🙂
    That is my wish for you and every being.

Regards, 🙂
    Eka

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eka_template 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum