Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

How is possible to change background color of module in Teline II?

cjmicro Friend

You can go to the templates.css and find the module style you want to change

something like

div.module,
    div.module_text,
    div.module_menu,
    div.module_hilite {
    padding: 0;
    float: left;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    background: #FFFFFF;

bobgen Friend

I have there two files: template.css and template_bak.css.
    First is not possible to edit because is compressed. Second is readable and possible to change.
    I have two question:
    1. Which file is active?
    2. can I add new div.module_hilite (ex. div.module_hilite2, div.module_hilite3, etc) with same structure as orginal but with other colors code?

cjmicro Friend

the template.css file is the one used on the site, you should back it up (which is probably what someone did and that’s why the template_bak.css. You should always backup before you do any changes just in case.

You would have to change the chmod on the files (permissions) to be able to change it.

As far as adding a new module, yes you can do it, just copy the css needed and change it to the new name. If you search the forum you can find good instructions on how to do this. Good luck!

something like:
    div.module_new{
    padding: 0;
    float: left;
    clear: both;
    width: 100%;
    background: #CC0000;

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum