Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I changed the color to orange and it did not work. I am having so many problems with this template. Should I start over and reinstall the tempate? Quickstart or other one? Have any of the IE 6 problems been incorporated into the changes? Has ANYONE been able to get this template to work? I’m not getting any response back from support through email or on this forum.

version…
    [ 1.0.13 ]

website…
    http://www.hearts-at-home.net

problem – ie6 transparency, I have uploaded the two files suggested and changed the permissions on the script directory.

kallan Friend

Hi,

How did you go about changing the colour? Did you change the default colour? It is currently set to blue on the site your other options being red or black.

Kiwidesign

hearts Friend

I changed the ja_vars.php and change the default to green.

My more imediate problem is this error because I tried to delete the template and reinstall the JA Genista template. Now I get a failure on the install:

Warning: copy(/home/hearts/public_html/templates/ja_senecio/templateDetails.xml) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/hearts/public_html/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.class.php on line 360

Upload template – Failed

Failed to copy file: /home/hearts/public_html/media/install_479e61eadd7b8/templateDetails.xml to /home/hearts/public_html/templates/ja_senecio/templateDetails.xml

[ Continue … ]

hearts Friend

this error message shows the error with a different tempalte but it is giving me the same error with Genista too.

hearts Friend

My 13 year old figured it out. It was permissions on the tempatedetails file. I am still having the IE 6 transparency problems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hearts 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum