Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi I am failing to change the contact us page, im using the uber template. I have managed to change contact details on every other page i saw but failing to change the ones on the contact us page.

Please help!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    On your site Contact us Page is Single article Menu type .
    The article used in this menu is Contact us .
    Go to Article Manager >> Find article Contact us >>{loadposition university-contact} .
    As i saw in article a module position added in the article body >>> {loadposition university-contact}

Go to module manager >>select position University-contact >> Open the module >>> [Univeristy] Conact us >>> http://prntscr.com/6c18dr

You can found all the details in it .
    Here >>> http://prntscr.com/6c188l
    Here >>> http://prntscr.com/6c183z

rugarer Friend

Thank again pankajsharma

Awesome! Done and already edited!

rugarer Friend

Hi again

I need some more help regards this a different site (Still offline) but same template.
    I tried to go through the steps you said initially but cant seem to change or find the contact us page to change.
    How do i do this again!

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the steps again and clear browser cache .
    make your site live if problem not solved , without checking the site its too hard to assume the issue.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please check the steps again and clear browser cache .
    make your site live if problem not solved , without checking the site its too hard to assume the issue.

rugarer Friend

Hi

I have cleared my cache and there is nothing to cache.
    Im sorry i dont understand when you say-:
    “make your site live if problem not solved , without checking the site its too hard to assume the issue.”
    My site is live already and i have provided the login details.

I have also checked on the joomlart website for the documentation regards this template but there is nothing yet. The documentation page reports that support is yet to be put up for this template.

However, I still have failed to follow the last steps you took on the university template.
    For this case:
    I have searched for the article – contact us and there is nothing showing.
    I have also searched on the modules containing contact us and i have changed all the info on them but none are updating.

Please help

1. contactus-modules
    rugarer Friend

I played around further and managed to change the information.

I found the Charity-Contact under Components.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Did you sort it out?
    If not
    Can you PM your new site admin details where you are facing thus problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum