Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

See attached.

I need the ORANGE to be a the same yellow as the Yellow theme slide show overlay. The text link needs to be a darker gold that I’ve used for other text links.

semi-live site: http://174.121.38.35/~c2sell

1. Capture2
    swissa Friend

Before you make any changes copy template.css to your desktop as a backup.

I don’t think you have the template set to dev and turn off the css optimise please.

There is the color on line 54 of template css I think.

.moduletable_newsletter .button, #form-login .button, form.poll .button, .pagination ul li span.pagenav, .contentpaneopen .button, #jac-wrapper li.buttons input {
    background-color: #E98500;

If you change this colour here it will change the colour for all the buttons listed above in the code.

The colour of the menu buttons is #E8C44D

So if you replace #E98500 with #E8C44D it will change it for everything in the site.

Hope that helps.

swissa Friend

Sorry, I don’t know what happened to my English there! 😀

you need to change template.css

this code is good to change the button background colour at line 54

.moduletable_newsletter .button, #form-login .button, form.poll .button, .pagination ul li span.pagenav, .contentpaneopen .button, #jac-wrapper li.buttons input {
    background-color:#E8C44D;

To change the text colour you need to change the colour on line 199 so use this code

#form-login .button {
    background: #1478C4;
    border: none;
    color: #A0630B;
    cursor: pointer;
    padding: 4px 10px;
    }

As you can see I have only changed the colour codes to match your yellow for the buttons and the dark gold for the text link.

🙂

TomC Moderator

NICE WORK, swissa !!!

I’ll be looking forward to seeing if your recommendations (which look accurate to me) achieve the result tphmedia is looking for. You’ve come a long way in a very short time – and you continue to be a great help here on the JA Community Forums !!!

🙂

tphmedia Friend

Awesome! Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tphmedia 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum