Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello:

I use JA Orisite and often use the “highlight-title” Module Class Suffix, which makes the background black and leaves the text as the default, which is a light grey.

I want to change the font color for that “highlight-title” module to be white (#FFFFF)

Can someone tell what code to place in the Template.css that would allow me to have only that font change to white in the module?

The current css looks like this:

/* Highlight —*/
    div.ja-moduletable.highlight { border-color: #c33 border-width: 5px !important; background-color: #fff padding: 15px !important; }

div.ja-moduletable.highlight h3 { color: #c33 }

div.ja-moduletable.highlight .highlight { background-color: #fff padding: 0; font-weight: normal; }

/* Highlight Title —*/
    div.ja-moduletable.highlight-title {
    background-color: #252627
    }

div.ja-moduletable.highlight-title h3 {
    text-align: center;
    background: url(../images/highlight-title.png) no-repeat center bottom;
    margin: -15px -19px 15px;
    padding: 15px 19px 25px;
    color: #fff
    border-bottom: 0;
    }

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi timpennington,

Yes, the above css code is for ‘hightlight-title’ class suffix. As you can see, by default, the title is defined to be white color: #fff

<blockquote>
    div.ja-moduletable.highlight-title h3 {
    text-align: center;
    background: url(../images/highlight-title.png) no-repeat center bottom;
    margin: -15px -19px 15px;
    padding: 15px 19px 25px;
    color: #fff
    border-bottom: 0;
    }
    </blockquote>

You can post your site url here and tell me which text of that module you want to change to white, a screenshot of how you want to achieve will be helpful here.

Regards

timpennington Friend

Hi Saguraos

Here is a link to a page:

http://ihbraves.org/New2/index.php/fall/football

On the right side, where the module says “Meet Coach Theisen,” the text is grey and hard to read; I would like it to be white (or any color I change it to).

Where would I insert code in the template.css to change it to white or another color for the body text?

Thanks

tp

1. module
    TomC Moderator

It will be additionally helpful if you can also set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings.
    We can then identify for you with the exact file path and CSS rule you will need to modify

timpennington Friend

OK, I have done that.

Thanks!

tp

TomC Moderator

Looks like Saguaros already assisted you with your issue – as the text for that module title is now white.

🙂

timpennington Friend

I don’t see the text as “white”

The header of the module is white, but I wanted the body text in the module to be white.

It is grey, which is a little hard to read.

I’ve attached a photo to see

Thanks

tp

1. module2
    timpennington Friend

Thanks! I checked it again and it worked

Much Thanks to both of you for the fast response

tp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  timpennington 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum