Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have problems with main and top menu settings. I would like main and top menu to be higher like in demo version.
    Also I would like to know how to manage home page (fa-home) button to stay in black color like in demo version of template and magazine top menu button to stay hover when visitor visit home page of the web. Attached are files of my menus and demo menu look i would like to have, Thank you!

TomC Moderator

There is a “secret key” login requirement when trying to bring up your site – but you have not provided that information. :-[

TomC Moderator

There is a “secret key” login requirement when trying to bring up your site – but you have not provided that information. :-[

lendabg Friend

Hello, thanks for fast answer. Secret key is not enabled. Maybe i have done some mistake with password. I will send you in PM again.

lendabg Friend

Hello, thanks for fast answer. Secret key is not enabled. Maybe i have done some mistake with password. I will send you in PM again.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lendabg 503081 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have problems with main and top menu settings. I would like main and top menu to be higher like in demo version.</blockquote>

Okay, not exactly certain of exactly what you’re wanting to do – or what the difference is between the two images

TomC Moderator

<em>@lendabg 503081 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I have problems with main and top menu settings. I would like main and top menu to be higher like in demo version.</blockquote>

Okay, not exactly certain of exactly what you’re wanting to do – or what the difference is between the two images

lendabg Friend

<em>@TomC 503086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay, not exactly certain of exactly what you’re wanting to do – or what the difference is between the two images</blockquote>

Difference is height of main and top menu. In demo of themplate both menu’s are higher than this in my page.
    Thanks for support. I will maybe try with quickstart installation to have it same like in demo.

lendabg Friend

<em>@TomC 503086 wrote:</em><blockquote>Okay, not exactly certain of exactly what you’re wanting to do – or what the difference is between the two images</blockquote>

Difference is height of main and top menu. In demo of themplate both menu’s are higher than this in my page.
    Thanks for support. I will maybe try with quickstart installation to have it same like in demo.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lendabg 503091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Difference is height of main and top menu. In demo of themplate both menu’s are higher than this in my page.
    Thanks for support. I will maybe try with quickstart installation to have it same like in demo.</blockquote>

That’s one way to go about it (quickstart + sample data installation).

I’m just not seeing/understanding the difference when I look at your site. Perhaps if you could point out – in your screenshot – how you would like things to display different – like with a red arrow or something.

TomC Moderator

<em>@lendabg 503091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Difference is height of main and top menu. In demo of themplate both menu’s are higher than this in my page.
    Thanks for support. I will maybe try with quickstart installation to have it same like in demo.</blockquote>

That’s one way to go about it (quickstart + sample data installation).

I’m just not seeing/understanding the difference when I look at your site. Perhaps if you could point out – in your screenshot – how you would like things to display different – like with a red arrow or something.

lendabg Friend

Thank you. I started quickstart installation.

Regards

lendabg Friend

Thank you. I started quickstart installation.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lendabg 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum