Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My site is now up and running with JA Wall for a half Year now. I am pretty satisfied with JA Wall.

Its all good, except for one thing… The K2 Comments shows white Links. Our Background is pretty bright, so you almost cant read it.

Here you can see an example:
    http://whatabout.ch/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1501:von-schafen-und-champagner-die-ubs-protokolle&Itemid=659

I startet Firebug and locatet the the color Settings for the comments in “theme.css” at line 51. The Problem is… When i change that color, the colors in the Left Sidebar (Category Links) change their color too. But these one needed to be white, because of the Background in this Area.

The Basic Theme i modified is Blackboard.

Can someone please explain me, how i need to setup my “theme.css” in order to show black links in comments and white Links in the sidebar?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you make screenshot of which link in above page you want to change color?

cracktone Friend

O.K. here we go…

I wanted to change the Link Colors in K2 comments to black. But the problem is the Category Links in the left Sidebar share the same properties.

1. CSS_Color_JoomlaArts
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with this:

– Open menu item that this k2 item belongs to and add page class in Page Display Options: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/525/2051493482.png , suppose that you add ‘home‘ – for example.

– Open file: /templates/ja_wall (your default template)/css/k2.css and add this css rule:

.container-main .home div.itemComments ul.itemCommentsList li p a{
    color:green !important; <<< change to your desired color
    }

– Turn off system cache plugin and clean browser cache and refresh your site again.

cracktone Friend

Thanks Saguaros for the reply…

My first attempt with this was not sucessfull. However, i did not have much time now to test it seriously.

I will test this tomorrow and report, if it worked.

cracktone Friend

O.K. thanks it worked! Sorry for my late reply, i am very busy at the moment.

Thanks again, you made my day! 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

You are welcome and let me know if you need further help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum