Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m starting using JA University Template, and have one issue:
    I cannot find the correct position for the university logo. It seems that the position is “top.header”, but it’s not in the positions list; I tried to type this position name, but it doesn’t work.
    Could you please help me with that ?
    Thanks a lot,

Joëlle

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Logo can be added from the template options .
    its not in the module positions .
    Here is a user-guide for menu system.

Hope it helps

Joelle.Rallion-Autet Friend

Hello,
    thanks a lot for your answer and information.
    However, I see that I do not have the same version of template. I’m using the “JA University” which seems to be an older version of the “JA University T3”. Would you recommend to download this version ? or is the older version still working well ?
    thanks,
    Joëlle

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello older version and Neww T3 template (Responsive) are different in the layout and structure .
    If you will move the site please do this on test site .
    Do not play with your live site.
    If you are going to start the fresh site development Then i suggest you to use Latest T3 template for latest Features and updates .
    You can Download the JA University T3 template from here

Here is the documentation.

Hi,
    Thanks a lot.
    I think I made a mistake when I downloaded the template in january, because I wanted to choose the responsive one.
    but I download the one with “JA T3v2”.
    I’m still in the phase of construction (nearly finished), on local wampserver. I have first created the structure on Joomla, and then, I downloaded the template. Do you think it will be difficult to upgrade the template? I must say I’m not a “professional”…
    thanks for your advice,
    Joëlle

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its not the template update . Both the template are different files .
    you can install the JA university T3 template on test copy and check if you haven’t done the front end working (layout) .
    make sure if you’re using latest T3 university template you need to install T3 framework on your site and disable old JAt3 plugin .

Oh OK, I understand.
    Well I’d better stay with my version for now, as it’s already a little complicate to set up and customize.
    Thanks again for your advices.
    Best,
    Joëlle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joelle.Rallion-Autet 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum