Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How can i change the album name ? And i dont wanna any pink coulour i know the HEX Color but i had problems with Logo and the 2 logos next to categories – timeline.

And If i wanna order albums “2012” but not by date …

phong nam Friend

Hi scoutingperu2012,

Change album name: By default, We define the name of album on Timeline pages is the year which the items are created.
    You can find the code which define the album name in <blockquote>templatesja_lenshtmlcom_k2ja_lenscategory_item.php</blockquote> at line 76:

<blockquote><h2><?php echo $timeline; ?></h2></blockquote>

The pink color of logo.
    It is defined in <blockquote>templates/ja_lens/css/template.css</blockquote> by below css codes:

#logo h1 {
    height: 60px;
    width: 60px;
    background: #de3068; /*If you want green, replace by #008000*/
    }

The pink color of logo next to category timeline
    >> Indeed, they are the colored images which you are defined in<blockquote> /templates/ja_lens/css/template.css</blockquote>
    by below css codes:

#toolbar-layout dd#toolbar-layout-l span {
    background: url(../images/icon-linear.png) no-repeat left top; /*First logo*/
    }

body.layout-l #toolbar-layout dd#toolbar-layout-l span {
    background-position: left bottom;
    }

#toolbar-layout dd#toolbar-layout-g span {
    background: url(../images/icon-grid.png) no-repeat left top; /*Second logo*/
    }

body.layout-g #toolbar-layout dd#toolbar-layout-g span {
    background-position: left bottom;
    }

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum