Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change the space between the articles in my blog layout. I have it set for 2 columns and my articles are touching each other. How do I spread the gap between the article columns?
    BTW I have tried to modify the layout.css but it does not seem to help. The template is default set to 980 width. This is the first template I ever had an issue like this with.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear enjutsukai!

Please try again: please open the layout.css file and find the following css:

.article_column .contentpaneopen {
    /* for article columns, we only need to add margin or padding to this div */
    padding-left: 0;
    padding-right: 0;
    }

pls adjust the padding and margin in there

GOod luck

enjutsukai Friend

Why would they ever be set to 0

I tried that and it does not fix it… It is the same on your own demo.

http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=50

Blog layouts were not set properly in this template. please fix your template on the demo so i can see that your fix works.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear enjutsukai!

i have created issue on PM, http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRASITE-116, pls wait for our dev checking this issue

thanks

cssyeah Moderator

Hi enjutsukai,

Open the template.css file in the ja_raiste template and go to about line 309. Add the following css code section.

.cols2 .column1 .contentpaneopen {
    padding-right: 15px; /* You can change it */
    }

.cols2 .column2 .contentpaneopen {
    padding-left: 15px; /* You can change it */
    }

I hope it work. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum