Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi I was wondering how do I change the text color for disqua on joomlart theme. When I installed the original theme, disqus was already on there with white text that you can see. When I signed up with disqus account and change the subdomain onto my register domain. After I changed it, the text blend in with the background which is kinda hard to see. I changed settings on Disqus account but it still didn’t work. How can I change this so the text can be viewable.:((

1. disqus
    chavan Friend

I could see something like the image attached.

can you please post the exact Url where you see the image you have attached with the black background.

1. dis
    sanjiovani Friend

I would like to change the color of my disqus comments to a dark theme to match the dark theme of the template – please advise

http://198.252.68.98/~ilovef2/index.php/movies/galas/item/275-the-judge

chavan Friend

There is an option to set Discus site to merge with dark themes. set it in the Discus site. here is the attached image

1. Untitled-1
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum