Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have the JaDroid template with blue/purple color background, I want to change it to some other. How do I do that?

TomC Moderator

Are you wanting to change it to a color theme that is already established (if any), or how you can change to a customized color altogether? If it’s the later, it’s a matter of identifying the appropriate CSS rules to modify.

What color are you thinking you want your site theme to be?

chamitart Friend

I want it either orange, or yellow, or even red. I am not sure if I have any color theme already installed. How do I know that?

It seems easier just to change the color theme, but if I cannot do it that way then I will go to the CSS, right?

TomC Moderator

It appears that the pre-made color themes that come with JA Droid are Default(Blue), Green, Grey, Red and Violet.
    You should be able to select/designate any of these color themes within your Template Manager.

If you want a color theme other than those listed above, then YES … you will need to do it via the CSS files.
    (it’s relatively easy …. you can actually modify one of the existing color themes CSS with the color code(s) you want)

chamitart Friend

Yes, I understand, but where do I find that themes to change it! I am lost

TomC Moderator

<em>@chamitart 419373 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, I understand, but where do I find that themes to change it! I am lost</blockquote>

They should be within the CSS theme files.

thinkprague Friend

I think the question more accurately is “where in the template control panel do you change the colour themes?”. It doesn’t seem standard… there are the colour variations and “delete this theme” is the only editable option.

/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=115

Saguaros Moderator

@thinkprague,

For each profile, you will see ‘Theme settings’ section and you can change to your desired theme there. This template is based on old JA T3V2 framework, you can also check out this wiki page for more info: http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Themes_Settings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum