Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Okay, the first thing you will want to do is create a file called “custom.css” within file path –>
    /templates/ja_biz/css

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.logo-image .logo-img {
    max-height: 271px;
    max-width: 375px;
    }

However, after you apply these changes, you will see how large your logo is relative to your site.

Can you, perhaps, throw together a screenshot mockup of how you are wanting your logo/header to display (proportion wise)?

simonstone Friend

Thanks Tom!

I tried and apparently it’s too big. So I set it to 90px width x 65px height. It shows like now. But I think it’s too low, can we move it between the middle of the white part?

TomC Moderator

<em>@simonstone 426983 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Tom!

I tried and apparently it’s too big. So I set it to 90px width x 65px height. It shows like now. But I think it’s too low, can we move it between the middle of the white part?</blockquote>

Try pasting the following into your custom.css file:

.logo {
    bottom: 8px;
    }

Better?

simonstone Friend

Awesome! You can check it out!

So here is another question:

Can I have the Image and the Site Name & Slogan both shown at the same time?

simonstone Friend

I have other questions here:

<em>@simonstone 426957 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear nawainruk,

I have two questions to ask:

1. Another problem:

After reading your post, I tried to know more about T3 framework, but when I tried to use Thememagic button at backend, it gave me an error message:

An error has occurred.
    500 Unable to load format class.

What’s wrong?

2. I did want to change the order of different modules in “Sidebar-2” position. But I couldn’t.

In Wrap Framework/Yootheme, I used to go to “module management”, choose “desired positions”, then choose different module’s order, then “Apply”, it will work. But I can’t even find the module which shows “Location” and “Easy to use”. Eventually, I found the article of “Easy to Use” in the “Article management”, but what if I want to change it.

I mean, this Framework’s work flow has a loooot difference with other frameworks, I really, don’t know, how to control it.

Could you tell me how to change it?

3. I also want to know how to control other modules, like the Circle A. Where can I find it and how can I add another or change it.

I also want to move circle B – Lastviews to the very left. How can I do it? Or I want to have another module to be displayed at this position. How can I do it?

In the blocks control file, the block names and their positions in the layout are different, how could I know which is which? Only through try and error? That’s too time-consuming!

Thanks for helping me!</blockquote>

I am getting know this Framework more and do you have some tutorials videos or docs that I understand better the control of Modules and how to change their contents?

I believe you don’t need to give me fish anymore after you teach me how to fish.

Thanks again!

TomC Moderator
    simonstone Friend

Thank you Tom for the docs! I WILL spend time to read them as I start to like this framework!

But I still have some problems to be resolved, and this process might be part of my T3 framework’s progress.

The biggest problem is:

<em>@simonstone 426957 wrote:</em><blockquote>

1. Another problem:

After reading your post, I tried to know more about T3 framework, but when I tried to use Thememagic button at backend, it gave me an error message:

An error has occurred.
    500 Unable to load format class.

What’s wrong?
    </blockquote>

I saw many functions is through it. So it’s important that I can fix it as soon as possible.

<blockquote>
    2. I did want to change the order of different modules in “Sidebar-2” position. But I couldn’t.

In Wrap Framework/Yootheme, I used to go to “module management”, choose “desired positions”, then choose different module’s order, then “Apply”, it will work. But I can’t even find the module which shows “Location” and “Easy to use”. Eventually, I found the article of “Easy to Use” in the “Article management”, but what if I want to change it.

I mean, this Framework’s work flow has a loooot difference with other frameworks, I really, don’t know, how to control it.

Could you tell me how to change it?
    </blockquote>

<blockquote>
    3. I also want to know how to control other modules, like the Circle A. Where can I find it and how can I add another or change it.

I also want to move circle B – Lastviews to the very left. How can I do it? Or I want to have another module to be displayed at this position. How can I do it?

From the experience of you guys helping me, I found that in the blocks control file, the block names and their positions in the layout are different, how could I know which is which? Only through try and error? That’s too time-consuming!

Thanks for helping me!</blockquote>

I am volunteering help our church’s website, we only have 15 members now… I have to do it..

Thanks for ALL your patience and help!

TomC Moderator

A very valuable tool you can/should use – to identify various elements (especially CSS) within your site – is an online web development tool such as FIREBUG

This is the tool I use most to identify the appropriate CSS rules to modify – and test out the modifications in a virtual real time setting. In other words, you can test out CSS modifications without having it affect your actual site files. Then, once you know that you are satisfied with the modifications, you can then commit the changes to your actual site files (or, better, to your custom.css file).

simonstone Friend

Thank you Tom!

But I do hope you can tell me how to resolve the three problems I meet now.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@simonstone 427027 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Tom!

But I do hope you can tell me how to resolve the three problems I meet now.</blockquote>
    Hi @simonstone
    Please don`t spread the same issue in multiple threads .
    You can follow this thread for your solution . 🙂

simonstone Friend

Yes, I will not spread the same issue in multiple threads, but nobody answers my question. And I don’t have much time to hang there. I need to finish the website soon before I get occupied when my family come back.

Hope you understand my situation.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  simonstone 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum